Flash Gaming Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Note your (in)activity on the Google Document.  Under Officer Interaction -> Panel of All Important Links
Posting on the forum will no longer save you.  And I refuse to keep doing this for people.

Share | 

Silky's current deck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silkyD
Grand Didact

PostSubject: Silky's current deck   Mon Dec 09 2013, 22:24

: [Elven High Priestess][Elven High Priestess][Elven Priestess][Elven Priestess][Elven High Priestess][Elven Witch][Elven Witch][Elven Witch][Elven Priestess][First Ranger Talenor][Tanwen Wildfire][Ogre Bloodrager][Desperate Soul][Vampire Lord][Zombie Champion][Icy Gale Ghost][Lance Champion][Champion Knight][Tengu Bloodseeker][Feles Assassin Master][True Shot][Double Stab][Tactic: Sunder Armour][Rupture][Templar][True Shot]

We are the music makers and we are the dramers of dreams.
Back to top Go down
silkyD
Grand Didact

PostSubject: Re: Silky's current deck   Mon Dec 09 2013, 22:55

Updated:

[Elven High Priestess][Elven High Priestess][Elven Priestess][Elven Priestess][Elven High Priestess][Elven Witch][Elven Witch][Elven Witch][Elven Priestess][First Ranger Talenor][Tanwen Wildfire][Desperate Soul][Zombie Champion][Tengu Bloodseeker][Feles Assassin Master][True Shot][Double Stab][Tactic: Sunder Armour][Rupture][True Shot][Templar][Elven Sharp Shooter][Elven Sniper][Pegasus Raid Leader][Pegasus Raid Leader][Pegasus Champion][Pegasus Champion][Pegasus Champion][Elven Legionnaire][Elven Legionnaire]

We are the music makers and we are the dramers of dreams.
Back to top Go down

Silky's current deck
Page 1 of 1