Didactic Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flash Gaming Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Note your (in)activity on the Google Document.  Under Officer Interaction -> Panel of All Important Links
Posting on the forum will no longer save you.  And I refuse to keep doing this for people.

Recruiting new members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
silkyD
Grand Didact

Recruiting new members Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting new members   Recruiting new members I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14 2011, 15:51

I do hereby give my express permission for any officers to use ant of my original recruitment posts to acquire new members: here is a truncated list of those I can remember:

Didactic Warriors: all the sugar and twice the caffeine of other factions. Join now!!!

so anyway speaking of purple flying squirrels anyone looking for a faction?

so anyway I says to the guy "I don't even have a lime green monkey." Anyone looking for a faction?

If X²-2Y=5T/3C and that is equivalent to the ratio of anyone looking for a faction?

Didactic Warriors we ♥ to ♣ the competition but we never ♠ our pets. Care to join?

If you remember any others feel free to use those as well.

Keep climbing the charts. You guys are the greatest
Back to top Go down
rhcp6
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new members   Recruiting new members I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20 2011, 05:22

to my rememberence : Tyrant join now so my OCD can stop bugging me
Back to top Go down
Cylomar
Retired
Retired
Cylomar

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new members   Recruiting new members I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20 2011, 07:01

Yeah. I'm starting to twitch myself.

There's also:
Join Tyrant, Cylomar's in my faction!

Yes, a bit egotistical, but still. I liked it.
Back to top Go down
silkyD
Grand Didact

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new members   Recruiting new members I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20 2011, 11:00

I did actually use the Cylo post and the OCD one as well but remember to put something about filling the roster with the OCD post
Back to top Go down
rhcp6
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new members   Recruiting new members I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11 2012, 13:15

names to look out for in case he shows up here, words out that he booted his faction members and left to make a new faction: interestingname and his alt cjajoura.
Back to top Go down
menmoryL

PostSubject: Didactic Warriors member   Recruiting new members I_icon_minitimeWed May 16 2012, 17:40

Hola?i just want to join this faction forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new members   Recruiting new members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting new members
Page 1 of 1