Didactic Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flash Gaming Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Note your (in)activity on the Google Document.  Under Officer Interaction -> Panel of All Important Links
Posting on the forum will no longer save you.  And I refuse to keep doing this for people.

Guests of the Didactive Warriors Forum:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cylomar
Retired
Retired
Cylomar

Guests of the Didactive Warriors Forum: Empty
PostSubject: Guests of the Didactive Warriors Forum:   Guests of the Didactive Warriors Forum: I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07 2011, 06:52

This is a forum for the Didactic Warriors, a Faction in the game War Metal: Tyrant on Kongregate.

You are a guest of this forum and thus have some some massive restrictions to the posts/topics/forums that you are allowed to visit. This, obviously is one of those that you can view.

This particular section of the forum is open for guests to chat about the game and/or our Faction. This would include petitions to enter the Faction and states of War. And with the knowledge of the Tyrant Wiki, one cannot be a true teacher without offering reference material for their students (whether they know or not; willing or otherwise). In this case, the Wiki. Feel free to follow the link.

The things that will not be tolerated here is random postings and they will be deleted. And by random, I mean: advertisements, spam, trolling or anything that I, the Faction Leader or Faction Officers deem inappropriate. Or likewise, irrelevant.

Ignoring this post or failure to read such does not constitute grounds for complaint if your post is deleted, moved, altered or otherwise modified.

This is subject to change without notice.
Back to top Go down

Guests of the Didactive Warriors Forum:
Page 1 of 1