Didactic Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flash Gaming Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Note your (in)activity on the Google Document.  Under Officer Interaction -> Panel of All Important Links
Posting on the forum will no longer save you.  And I refuse to keep doing this for people.

To be or not to be a member

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anderlin

To be or not to be a member Empty
PostSubject: To be or not to be a member   To be or not to be a member I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15 2012, 02:33

Dear all,

I have been looking for a suitable faction for some time now. God, am I glad to see this structured and orderly forum with its necessary rules, this cool name and the philosophy behind it, this 'family feeling' etc. I have been through the difficulties and frustrations of leading guilds/factions/tribes in other games and I know it is needed Wink

Therefore I would like to apply to this faction. I know, I know, I am only level 20; but trust me, the right group can give this game the priority needed for a serious level boost. I have been playing it more and more for the past weeks and it gets more interesting by the hour. Which is rare, I might say.

I'll stop this introduction here, since I know it's awfully tiresome to read more than ten sentences in one post (it's an internet thing), but feel free to ask questions when they arise. And of course feel free to just decline the offer; I promise I'll have no bad feelings towards you all and your faction with the wodnerful name Very Happy

Cheers!

Anderling
Back to top Go down
Exiazero
General
General
Exiazero

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be a member   To be or not to be a member I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15 2012, 10:18

well, we are happy to have u as an addition. However, a few things you need to know to be prepared.

1. Recently, activity has been low and several key members left the guild. Despite this, remaining members still stand firm with hope.

2. Please do not be disheartened by the loss of members, think of it as a good opportunity to train a new batch of players in the art of tyrant.

3. Do also convince friends etc to join so as to fill in the void spaces

Its not tiring to read the post of yours and it is always an honour to have you in our team
Back to top Go down
rrd

PostSubject: Application for membership   To be or not to be a member I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2012, 18:17

Hi there,

Very Happy I would really like to be a member of this faction, I've just started playing this game, however I do game regularly.

Warm Regards
Back to top Go down
Algargal

PostSubject: recruit status   To be or not to be a member I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30 2012, 21:17

I'm not much of a talker, but i'd like to join a good faction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be a member   To be or not to be a member I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To be or not to be a member
Page 1 of 1